MAGIC está celebrando sus 18 años de publicación, y estan muy orgullosos de ser reconocido por el Libro Guinness de los Récords como la revista magia de mayor venta en el mundo. Cada mes, nuestros lectores reciben un promedio de 116 páginas llenas de Magia de distintas partes del mundo.
Revista en Inglés
La edicion de Febrero 2015 incluye:
Justin Flom - Make Magic, Share Joy
By Rory Johnston
By Martin T. Hart
Bill Cook's Not Your Friend - Yet
By Jaq Greenspon
How'd They Meet
By Alan Howard
- A magic course at a university in Sweden.
- David Ben onstage as The Conjuror.
- A look at The Illusionists 1903.
- A Moment With Wizard Wars creator Rick Lax.
- Congratulations to Alan Watson.
- Remembrances Amy Dawes, Jim Alfredson, and Steve Walker.
- Three performance videos from Justin Flom.
- Video tutorials on Justin Flom's Pull My Finger and USS Sweet & Low tricks.
- An excerpt from Make Believe featuring Bill Cook, and a spotlight with Bill talking about the film.
- The Piddingtons' 1949 BBC radio broadcast from the Tower of London, plus a video of them in a trailer for Piddington's Secrets Revealed.
- Chris Mayhew's sandwich card effect with a twist, Al Rorrinson's relinking a key to a spectator's key ring, Chris Korn's production of a small bottle from a fire ball, Jeff Prace's rigid-rope routine using an earbud - all from Murphy's At The Table Lecture Series.
- Lennart Green teaches his 4 Aces Squared from this 2005 DVD, now rereleased by Meir Yedid.
- First Look excerpts from DVDs: The Rings by Chris Capehart, and The '80s Called and They Want Their Magic Book Back by Jonathan Friedman.
- Fielding West's 2013 talk about, and performance of, psychic surgery joins MAGIC Live presentations by Kevin Spencer, Tina Lenert, Wayne Dobson & Jeff McBride, Joanie Spina, Gene Anderson, Xavier Mortimer, and Master Payne.
- "Martin Gardner's Corner" ran intermittently in MAGIC Magazine from 1994 to 2004. Martin would have turned 100 years old on October 21, 2014. To celebrate, we're posting 52 of his "Corners," one per week for the next year. Each has been selected and annotated by Jason England and illustrated by Tom Jorgenson.
The Sense of Wonder by Robert E. Neale
Classic Correspondence from Egyptian Hall Museum II by Mike Caveney
Don't Fool Yourself: The Magical Life of Dell O'Dell by Michael Claxton
C4 by Jonathan Levit
Phantom Deck by Joshua Jay
Cloth by Steve Valentine
Extortion by Patrick Kun and Sans Minds Magic
Cody's Comedy Book Test by Cody Fisher
Conversation as Mentalism Volume 2 by Mark Elsdon
WaterWorks by Uday Jadugar
Betcha!: How to Win Free Drinks for Life by Simon Lovell
MindSight by Andreu
Classifying Deck by Mago Granell
Dream Prediction Elite by Paul Romhany
Jacks in the Box by Aldo Colombini
Entertainer's Handbook by Mike Stilwell
Rubber Bang by Sean Yang
Silent Mora: The Story of Louis J. McCord by William V. Rauscher
Coin Thru Nose by Tyler Sutter and The Magic Estate
Stand Up Magic by Tom Wright
Magic Holetite Pencil
The Rings by Chris Capehart
Tie Shell by David Penn
Method Memorabilia by Steven Palmer
John Henry Anderson: The Great Wizard of the North and His Magical Family by Edwin and Michael Dawes
First Look: Destination Zero
The Monk's Way: Shift and Control
Loving Mentalism: Pascal's Swindle
Bent on Deception: Black and Blue and Gold
Classic Correspondence: Lewis Ganson to Charles Rosskam
For What It's Worth: High School Magical
Walkabout Soup: The Ethic of Reciprocity and "How Did You Do That?"